Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Antivirus update

On Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 8:07:01 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 7:56:32 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 6:07:56 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 5:36:19 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

Using a Chromebook for the last several years I'm stuck with the Chrome OS which automatically updates its malware protection and everything else. I'm glad I obtained the little 3 pound 11" netbook a few years ago. The only thing I've done to it is add 2gb of memory. If you want to accomplish anything with the diminutive computer there must be an Internet connection. All the hospitals and nursing homes I've been in have fast WiFi for the use of patients and staff. I miss my big Windows machines and all the toys but I'd be out of touch if I didn't have the little computer. If you want to get a computer for a family member who's physically impaired or hospitalized, get them a little light weight Chromebook which is easy to handle and useable without much fuss like a Windows machine. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Chromed Monster

...you sound like a salesman trying to impress someone...why not be your usual asshole self? ^_^

Oh come on Booby, you can do better than that. Take insult lessons. Me and my brother come up with all sorts of insults to use on trolls. Such as:"You needle dick limp wristed cum gargling butt ****ing Leprechaun!" Use your imagination. It will make you a better troll. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smug Monster

If you had an imagination...you'd take it out an play with it. I remember you call me out for "Trans-Mutated Anal-Sucking Retard Republi**** Slimebag", and look at you. How truly proud you must be? Crawl back in your bedpan..

I play with my imagination all the time. You should see the mental picture I have of you. EEEEK! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Aghast Monster