Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default AT&T cell service or cricket wireless

On Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 9:36:23 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 5:55:18 PM UTC-5, Lee dorman wrote:
Cricket wireless using AT&T towers has been out of service all day. The 800 number is out of order, the cricket app is down, does anyone have AT&T or cricket, and are you having problems with service?

I've had a TracFone for years and it's always worked. I saw the ads for Cricket Wireless and thought the service was too good to be true. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

around here verizon is getting worse. like poor service in tunnels where it used to work fine...

just try calling verizon for customer help. calls have been outsourced to other countries. verizon makes it very hard to speak to a human. recently i called, call went to a foreign country couldnt hear the rep, he must of been in a big room with 500 people all talking, mostly foreign languages.

i kept verizon because they had humans at the 411 directory assistance number. some months ago they largely automated it making it nearly useless. i didnt mind paying the 3 bucks a call to directory assistance, when it worked

now it sucks, is worthless.

i stopped and complained at a verizon store. the manager says veerizon has no control since 411 is contracted out.

manager futher stated i shhould call my congress rep to complain. none of which made any sense..

do any cell phone providers have human 411 service?

i dont have and dont really want a smart phone......

and am shopping for a new cell phone provider. verizon is terrible