Posted to alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default Where to buy 3x5 pads

On Fri, 03 Jun 2016 14:40:14 -0400, Fred McKenzie
wrote:

In article ,
"Mayayana" wrote:

A bit OT, but I can't find these anywhere. Simple
3x5 pads of paper, sold in packs of 4 for a couple
of dollars. It seems no one sells basic things anymore.
Staples, Target, drug store chains.... they all have
things like overpriced appointment books and
sticky notes but seem to be phasing out basic
products that don't provide a high profit margin.

(I'd also love to find 4x7, 6-hole notebook paper,
but I'd settle for notepads.)

I attended a Square Dance convention, and the publisher of a Square
Dance magazine ("Bow & Swing") was giving away 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" note pads
with their logo as advertisement.

It seems that their main business was as a print shop, and publishing
the magazine was a sideline to support their hobby. Perhaps you can
find what you want at a local print shop.

You might also search for "sticky notes", although you will find more

Fred

One or two charities send me pads in the mail about once a year.
That's as much as I use.

They're good but if I try to take notes on page 3, say, it's likely to
come out of the pad. So I have a stack of loose pages I've only
written one line on.