Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Where to buy 3x5 pads

A bit OT, but I can't find these anywhere. Simple
3x5 pads of paper, sold in packs of 4 for a couple
of dollars. It seems no one sells basic things anymore.
Staples, Target, drug store chains.... they all have
things like overpriced appointment books and
sticky notes but seem to be phasing out basic
products that don't provide a high profit margin.

Not sure where you're looking but they're still commonly available:

http://tinyurl.com/hf3xbc9

http://www.amazon.com/TOPS-Memo-5-In.../dp/B00008XPER

http://tinyurl.com/zsu46lo

Do a Google search for "3x5 note pad" or "3x5 scratch pads".

Heck, I've even seen small packs at the local grocery stores.

I'd also love to find 4x7, 6-hole notebook paper

Are these what you're looking for?

http://tinyurl.com/zprt9up

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com