Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where to buy 3x5 pads

On 6/3/2016 10:08 AM, Mayayana wrote:
A bit OT, but I can't find these anywhere. Simple
3x5 pads of paper, sold in packs of 4 for a couple
of dollars. It seems no one sells basic things anymore.
Staples, Target, drug store chains.... they all have
things like overpriced appointment books and
sticky notes but seem to be phasing out basic
products that don't provide a high profit margin.

(I'd also love to find 4x7, 6-hole notebook paper,
but I'd settle for notepads.)

My Dad used to buy from
http://www.quill.com/search?keywords...x=22&y=17&scf=
He had a couple dozen pads as you describe.
They got shot out when my sister cleaned
the house earlier this year. I am sorry.
Sorry for me, too, I might have used them.

--
..
Christopher A. Young