Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Where to buy 3x5 pads

On 6/3/2016 11:50 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Don Y writes:

I was just looking for an old fashioned pad with the
"glue" binding that makes it convenient to rip off
(without TEARING!) the individual sheets.

Pretty much every print shop in the country should be able
to make these for you. Our in-house print shop made them
in the 90's before all that stuff was farmed out.

Oh, I'm sure I can *get* them! I was just surprised to NOT
find them EVERYWHERE! Used to be able to buy this stuff at
KMart, Target, local drug store (before they were "chains"),
etc.

It's been so long that I've used a *pad* that I'd not been in
the market to realize how it had changed!