Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_5_] bert[_5_] is offline

Default Internet connected kitchen appliances

In article , Richard
writes

On 02/06/16 23:58, John Rumm wrote:
On 02/06/2016 23:03, jim wrote:

why TF would anyone want an Internet connected washing machine or
oven?

So you can trigger the washing to complete soon before you arrive home,
giving it less chance to crease in the drum. And so you can come home to
a hot but not burnt dinner?

Sigh. In the 50s that was called 'a wife'

I still have a Version1 of those. Treated with respect and frequent
DIY servicing, one of those will last a lifetime.

I was writing my will the other day and I said to my wife I was leaving
everything to her
"So what's new" she replied
(Copied from another newsgroup)
--