Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WIN10EXIT: Don't upgrade if Samsung

On 03/06/16 00:04, John Rumm wrote:
Obviously you can opt to let the drive fail to decrypt and do it in
software later these days (AnyDVD being one of the nicest solutions IMHO)

I want aware that any drives had De-DRM hardware. It thoughyt it was all
done in software.

There is an issue with linux in that some distros say 'oh dear, we cant
supply the decrypt libs because its illegal, so you will have to find
them somewhere else' --- link to somewhere else

Anyway as far as I am concerned its all been a massive own goal.
The way I work is to buy the digital whatever, rip it by whatever means
are possible, and put it on my server where all my devices can get at it.

If they stop me doing that, I simply don't buy it at all.

DRM has made reading e-books less reliable than buying the paper. Pure
Ludditeism.

too dark to read.

Groucho Marx