Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Removing Rain-X from car windshield

On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 8:39:57 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/2/2016 8:37 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Yes, and I bought the car. Getting the Rain-X off was really rather
easy. I used 80 grit paper in a belt sander and it took seconds to get
rif of it. Another advantage is the car is not as hot since the sun no
longer penetrates the glass. I use a periscope to see where I am going.

I love how people on this group are so kind and helpful
for each other. Restores my confidence in humanity.

Whoops, you forgot something.

Removing Rain-X from car windshield (The helpfulness of a.h.r posters)