Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT, Golf Anyone?

On 6/1/2016 4:28 PM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2016 19:05, Frank wrote:
On 6/1/2016 12:18 PM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2016 14:50, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2016 11:05 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Do any of you guys play golf? Sometimes the strangest things show up
on a golf course. o_O

Yes, but I play it a little differently. My version involves a .357 and
is really rough on the balls.

My word, that sounds painful ;-)

I've shot them at my shooting club with a .357.
Tough to hit and good hit will make them disappear, not because they
disintegrated but because they were driven off the range.
Once shot one at 25 yards and it bounced and came back to land at my
feet.

I pick all kinds of balls up in park I walk in across from golf range
and with baseball fields.

Like baseballs best as I'll drill a hole in them and hang them to shoot
at the range. You'd be surprised how many times you can shoot them
before they fall apart.

Sounds like fun.

It is fun and beats paper targets.
Club will not allow steel targets anymore due to ricochet concerns.
You can buy soft ones that will take a lot of pounding but I prefer
balls and used bowling pins if I can find them.