Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Wiring electric baseboard

Diesel formulated on Wednesday :
Doug Miller
Wed, 01 Jun 2016
00:06:18 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

The result of division by zero is undefined. It's not "equal to
infininity".

I agree.

http://www.wolfram.com/programming-l.../circlescapes/

I did find that nostalgic. A trip down memory lane. I remember typing
in the demo source from the owners manual to my color computer 3 when I
was a kid to do the same thing. [g]

Complex infinity (the result from the Wolfram calculator) is not the
same as infinity (or infininity whatever that is). It actually means
undefined or unknown. So it is correct, not incorrect as claimed by the
poster you are responding to.

That is to say it was actually in agreement with Doug Miller and
myself, and he just didn't realize it. For what it's worth.