Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christmas Card From a Hooker in Minneapolis Christmas Card From a Hooker in Minneapolis is offline

Default Night Vision Scope Camera

On Tue, 31 May 2016 14:11:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I have some ..some experience in the matter, and oten shooting
someone, in a battle situation , the body simply didnt turn up as a
recorded kill to one individual, bcause there was no witness.

Bwhahahahahahaha!

I have some... some doubt that Wieber will ever accept that nobody
takes him at his word for his trail of bodies, vast ranch, 264mph
motorcycle...

I also have some... some confidence that Wieber's wife's boyfriends
had some... some confidence that they had absolutely nothing to fear
from Wieber.

And I know... know that I remain alive despite multiple assurances
from Wieber that I was going to be dead some... some years ago.