Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wiring electric baseboard

On 05/31/2016 04:52 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
[snip]

*My* calculator does it right. Pressing the same sequence of keys gives this result:
ERRIVIDE BY 0

Your calculator throws an error because it doesn't know how to do it. I
didn't need a calculator for something so simple.

My wife's calculator also does it right, with the result -E-, same as it gives for the square root
of a negative number, logarithm of a nonpositive number, inverse sine of 2, etc.

I know how to find the square root of a nonpositive number (actually,
both of them). Every number had TWO square roots. A little hint: when is
360 equal to 0?

BTW, every number has three cube roots too, but that may be a bit more
complicated.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The activities engaged in by the Christian Coalition...were a vital
part of why we had a revolution at the polls on November 8, 1994." [Newt
Gingrich]