Mark D. Zacharias

Default need help- marantz reciver model:sr-50

Don't know if this helps, but the SR-63 and SR-82 had this problem resulting
from a small capacitor bad in the power supply area. Can't quite remember
the value - I think it was 2.2 uF. It was a small yellow electrolytic.
It was used to lightly filter a dc line, then this reference was used for
the sharp cut-off function at power-off.
When the machine is turned off, it cuts off the speaker relay quicker this
way. With the bad cap, the protection just stays engaged.

Mark Z.

"arie8004" wrote in message
om...
Hello!

need help to repair marantz sr-50

pre-on is blinking all the time on the display

no sound al all

power supply is good

power transistors are good