GT

Default Radio

I have a radio that acts like it has vary weak batteris in it but
that is not the case. My question is can capacitors cause the radio to
power up weakly and then shut back off like the batteries are almost
dead? The radio is not is some type of auto shutdown for protection. I
can put freash batteries in the radio and it will turn off fairly
quick a second or two. If I put batteries in the thing and let it sit
overnight the thing will power up for 10 seconds or so and the lcd
display will come on dimly. The battery low indicator on the lcd panel
stay lit all the time too. I though that it might have a bad cap in it
somewhere.

Thanks