Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Car CD player - anything I can clean besides the lens?

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 2:08:11 PM UTC-4, Dave Platt wrote:
In article ,

Wow Dave, thanks for all the ideas!

Any idea in brick and mortar where I can buy 99%?

I'd also like to find something that won't leave lint like a qtip has.

I have looked and asked at several drug stores for the 99% but none had
it. Finally ordered some off Amazone for 3 pintes for about $ 15.
Postage would make it more, but needed soe other things so got free
shipping.

YOu might look for some of the things that look similar to qtips but
have a sponge type of tip on them in the makeup section. I usually use
some of the Kemwipes that leave almost no fibers . You may want to try
some of the cleaning tissues for glasses that have alcohol already on
them if this is just a one time thing.