Mark D. Zacharias

Default Panasonic TV/DVD repair Problem

You could check to see if any of the tact-switches are stuck "on". This
would disable the key-matrix, but the remote, using a serial input to the
micro, would still function. Just a thought....

Mark Z.

"JohnAce" wrote in message
In for repair is a CT27DC50B. The DVD does not work at all and the front
controls do not work, none of them except for the power button. I have a
panasonic remote and that will work, menu, channels, volume etc, I check

the 5
volts going to the control board and theswitches are working ok. I have no
service manual on this and I 'm going by sight.Any help on this? Thanks