BFriedl

Default IBM ThinkPad T20 Lost Password and Need Power Supply

For password recovery, you will need to reset the cmos. Search board for
a secondary battery. My Toshiba had a total of 3 batteries in it.
Disconnect all and wait 1 minute before reconnecting. CMOS should be cleared

karl davis wrote:
IBM ThinkPad T20 Lost Password and Need Power Supply - must be cheap!

I have two problems now...the first is I have no power supply for this
laptop as it was faulty so the last owner binned it.so I`m told.

The second problem is that there is a supervisor password that I cannot
seem to get around as I tried killcmos but the floppy is locked out too.

Any help or advice would be appreciated ?

Regards,

Karl.

--
BFriedl