David

Default IBM ThinkPad T20 Lost Password and Need Power Supply

Try Ebay for power supply, most go for around $40 plus S&H. Also an option
to check at Computer Renaisance if there is one in your area.

The Password is another issue. Try checking IBM's technical support website
first.

David

"karl davis" wrote in message
IBM ThinkPad T20 Lost Password and Need Power Supply - must be cheap!

I have two problems now...the first is I have no power supply for this
laptop as it was faulty so the last owner binned it.so I`m told.

The second problem is that there is a supervisor password that I cannot
seem to get around as I tried killcmos but the floppy is locked out too.

Any help or advice would be appreciated ?

Regards,

Karl.