Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default OT Deliveries gone wild.

On Sun, 29 May 2016 16:01:08 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote in

No complaints from me.

One thing I have noticed in the past year or so is that I can no
longer assume Amazon is the low price. Most recent example is
NeatsFoot Oil
http://www.amazon.com/Fiebings-100-P..._3_a_it&sr=8-3

is $14.18 via Amazon and $9.99 at my local Tractor Supply. That's not
considering the $49 min order since I don't have Prime.

Now when there is a local alternative I always compare prices and
usually Amazon is significantly higher, even with free shipping.