Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_11_] Muggles[_11_] is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 5/29/2016 4:44 PM, dadiOH wrote:
Muggles wrote:

Then I guess they property holder will lose money. Why should that be
any of your business. Get even with him and just leave, refusing to
ever come back. If this is really a thing, the market will decide it.

The market IS already doing that. It's just a matter of time before
smoking at all public venues is banned.

Excuse me? The market is NOT what is banning smoking. It was/is a bunch of
smoke Nazis busily working to get the government to pass laws.

Smoke Nazis?? No - just regular people who are tired of being sick from
other people's secondhand smoke.

--
Maggie