Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On Sun, 29 May 2016 14:46:53 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/29/2016 12:19 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 29 May 2016 11:16:36 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

I'm not a liberal - I'm a conservative, and it's a good idea to limit
secondhand smoke.

You are the same kind of "conservative" who wants to impose your
morality on everyone else.

Limiting secondhand smoke has nothing morality issues - it has to do
with health issues.

That word has lost its meaning and become the same big government
fascism we used to ascribe to liberals. The only difference is which
rights you want to erode.

Your "sickness" is more learned behavior than fact ... unless that

Me telling you that I get sick when exposed to secondhand smoke should
be enough for you to accept that I "get sick". It's a physical illness,
not a learned behavior.

So I should also believe the people who say they get sick when they
see gay people or smell perfume.
This is still not the point. Just because you do not want to smell
smoke has nothing to do with a place that someone decides is a smoking
business. You just stay away. I bet you don't go to titty bars either.
You know enough to stay away when you see the sign