Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Pellet Guns in Illinois

"The Mighty Ant" wrote in message

On Sat, 28 May 2016 16:57:19 -0500, "RogerN"

snip

Another stupidity of Illinois, I can get a concealed carry permit o carry
gun but can't carry a switchblade knife. At least we have knives I can
open
with one hand these days.

RogerN

One can only speculate why you continue to reside in such a place with
their restrictive laws.

I would think that an intelligent person would move away from there.
--
and a good day to you Sir,

The Mighty Ant

My wife and I both have family in town. Have a decent paying job for the
area, one weeks take home pay will make 3 monthly house payments. Also have
a home machine shop with 3 mills, 2 lathes, with an average weight over
2000 lbs per machine. I would probably need a fleet of trucks and a loading
ramp at each end to move, lol. A bit old to relocate and start over. If I
found a job in a nearby state that paid enough for living there and keeping
my current house, I'd be interested. I get a lot of calls from recruiters
but most are up North farther away than I want to live and/or don't pay
enough more to be worth moving.

RogerN