Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default What is the least harmful drug?

On 2016-05-29, Bod wrote:

Very well put and I agree with everything you said.

I might, if it wasn't all nonsense.

Alcohol is legal cuz it provides lotsa income fer LE and is a huge thriving
industry, jes like cannabis is destined to be.

Notice how all states now have insanely high fines on drunk driving
laws, yet alcohol consumption has never been pushed harder. Blue laws
are rescinded, liquor licenses have never been easier to obtain,
hard liquor ads are now on TV, yada yada.

In fact, TV is a huge influence. Ever watch Blue Bloods? Who pushed
fer this series, the Scotch industry?

BTW, I'm seeing more and more smoking in movies outta Hollywood.
What's up with that?

nb