Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default USB Dangers

Odd, isn't it. Everything must be cordless these days - even when of
little benefit. But on the *one* occasion where most would agree cordless
is safest - in the bath - someone wants to run a cordless device off mains.

And you wonder why the EU seems to do odd things like labelling salmon as
containing fish? ;-)

I don't want to do it. I don't need to do it. I won't do it. But
thoughts arose about charging shavers and toothbrushes, for which USB
might be viable, which then led me to consider the worst-case. Which was
charging a device, using a crap charger, while in the bath.

The start point in my mind was the need to carry specific chargers for
shaver and toothbrush when travelling.

--
Rod