Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_11_] Muggles[_11_] is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 2016-05-29, Muggles wrote:

Eventually, smoking there was banned and moved to the back side of the
building.

Let us not forget.... wait for it..... chewing gum!!

I guess the fact that there is no smell to offend, it's not as
noticeable. BUT..... I've seen tons of discarded, flattened, chewing
gum wads outside buildings.

One was so blatant and obvious, I wanted to get a photograph. The sun
hit a jillion flattened chewing gum "coins" and the entrance to this
one particular mall lit up like a diamond display. I jes happened to
see the same phenomena on some newscast video shots.

I bet there is tons! of discarded chewing gum, all over the world. No
outcry. No hissy fits. Why? No one can smell old chewing gum.

nb

hmmm I guess it's not carcinogenic, either! lol

--
Maggie