Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On Sat, 28 May 2016 09:31:44 -0700 (PDT)
bob haller wrote:

A great start would be anywhere anyone complains about it

so all public places, townhouses, detached homes if the stench is
detectable off site like a neighbors yard. smoking should be illegal
around any child anyone under 21

we asa nation really need to extqunish smoking completely.

the fiancial and personal costs, are just way too high

I don't smoke and don't care if you do.
That is a personal choice and I don't want/need
some lard ass government agent telling you and me
what we can/can not do and where and where not to do it.

You should be able to smoke anywhere you want unless
the PRIVATE property owner says no.

But the liberal cry baby girlie men need the government
to do it for them under police gun power.