Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 2016-05-28, bob haller wrote:

A great start would be anywhere.....

As an ex-smoker of tobacco, I agree.

I don't know why ex-smokers are so offended, but I now absolutely hate
the stink of cigarette smoking. Unbelievably horrible smelling habit!
Can't believe I did it as long as I did. 8|

I know why. It's because their sense of smell returned. Many years ago I
quit smoking for about a month.

After two weeks, I was constantly assailed by noxious odors...car exhaust,
cooking odors in restaurants, body odors in theaters (and everywhere else),
public restrooms, perfumes with which people tried to nask their body odor.
Et cetera.