Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 2016-05-29, Muggles wrote:

Zealots? Hardly.

True.

And how do we "zealots" deal with insanely inconsiderate friends? I
have a friend who smokes. He's a rarity cuz he's still young, while
most of us are old geezers who have given up smoking. Anyway, his
clothes stink of cigarette smoke, his breath stinks of cigarette
smoke, and he tosses his cigarette filters all over the place, calling
it, "no big thing". Yeah, why I gotta clean 'em up, then? I've got a
baggie with a buncha discarded cigarette filters in it. He claims,
"they musta fell outta my pocket". Yeah, and God loves little green
apples..... but little green apples are not tossing cigarette butts
all around my property.

They should outlaw cigarette filters!

/rant

nb