Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_11_] Muggles[_11_] is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 5/29/2016 10:23 AM, Bod wrote:

But we are singling out one of those sources for arrest and
prosecution while accepting all others.
There are people who get sick looking at gay people but that does not
mean it should be an illegal activity. This is just political
correctness run amok. The anti smoking crowd is telling smokers they
can't even have a bar dedicated to smokers, far from anyone who might
be offended by it. They say they need "equal access" to that bar so
they can be offended and close it down. Smokers seem to be the only
group of people who have no rights in this country.

Explain why there can't be a "smoker bar" or restaurant. If you are
offended or fear for your life, don't go near the place.

Smokers need a safe space. I suppose the only group worse off are
Caucasian male American smokers. They had no civil rights to start
with. ^_^

There is no safe space to smoke.

Then equally there is no safe place to burn bonfires or use obnoxious
aerosol cans or spray pesticides.
Get them all banned, Muggles.

There are various groups of people who lead the fight to ban those things.

The topic at hand here, though, is smoking.

--
Maggie