Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT Deliveries gone wild.

On 05/29/2016 8:16 AM, Steve Stone wrote:

What also drives me nuts (for many vendors, not just Amazon) is when you
anticipate something will be delivered FedEx or UPS and then they hand
off the item to US mail, usually with a 200 mile detour to some
processing facility in Allentown, PA to make it happen, delaying
delivery even further.

Personally, that's the best thing that can possibly happen--no leaving
items somewhere on the farmstead where I've got to try to find them or
somebody else can pick them up. Instead, they're at the PO where have
to go get the mail, anyways...

Just sayin', ain't all bad for all folks...what really peeves me is
vendors who ignore/can't deal with the fact there is no rural delivery
at a location and won't accept the actual PO mail address.