Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. What on Earth?

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 10:23:19 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
"Tekkie®" wrote in message
Dean Hoffman posted for all of us...

What on Earth is a show on the Science channel. It was
showing results from a satellite named GOME. Its job is to
monitor ozone levels. It spots
other things as well. Scientists were a bit baffled by a big cloud
over the
U.S. The cloud covered a large share of the country east of the
Rockies. It turns out the cloud was because of the countries corn
crop growing.
The U.S. corn crop puts out 40% more oxygen then the Amazon
rainforest.
A bit he
https://earth.esa.int/web/guest/missions/esa-operational-eo-missions/ers/instruments/gome
if anyone is interested.

Did Al Gore comment?
--
Tekkie

Any guess about which component of the atmosphere has the most effect
on global warming and cooling? Hint - it's not CO2 or methane.

It's dihydrogen monoxide vapor .
--
Snag

I thought dihydrogen monoxide was outlawed years ago because of the number of deaths it causes? It's had to get rid of because there is so much of it. I just flushed some down the toilet a while ago. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Toilet Monster