Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Deliveries gone wild.

On 5/28/2016 11:06 PM, Micky wrote:

I bought 6 things and they have scheduled 4 deliveries, FOUR, to
deliver them all. I'm not in a hurry for any of them, but get this,
the two they are delivering tomorrow, Sunday, are the two "add-ons",
that I need the least, that cost $9 total (2 packages** of self-stick
laminating clear vinyl envelopes and 100 blank paper CD sleeves. **For
some reason the summary of the order and the email about delivery
doesn't even know what these things are and they call them "2 items".
)

Then the biggest thing and one little thing are coming on Tuesday, a
ream of paper is coming on Thursday. AFAIC, they could have waited
from Saturday to Thursday to deliver all 5 things, but once you're
prime, they don't ask, usually.

And a $3.50 USB hub is coming late June, early July, a separate
delivery for a 3.50 item, all deliveries free.

Earlier this month they asked me if they could merge two deliveries
and I said Yes (I'm almost never in a hurry) but not so far this time.

The items are coming from four locations and sounds like one is direct
from China. You do have the option of choosing free shipping at a
slower pace. Sometimes they offer a credit for something too.