Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT tonight and early Monday morning, exc. view of ISStation

Micky wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2016 21:01:10 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I'm afraid the 9:54 PM tonight pass might not be visible here , too
low and too many trees in the way .

might not be? You're replying to Trader who already saw it at 9:50
ET. You're in Central time iiuc, but it does't take 66 minutes to get
there. So I think you already missed it!**

Right on schedule at 9:54 PM CDT . It was actually higher than I thought ,
and I had a very good view for about 2.5 - 3 minutes . And in reference to
your (snipped) comment about trees and lights , I live in a clearing out in
the woods with no scattered light from a city . The stars are freakin'
awesome out here on a clear night .

--
Snag