Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 05/28/2016 05:01 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

[snip]

If I'm smoking in the street and you don't want to breathe it in, don't
stand next to me. Does not smoking make you a stupid ****wit who can't
think for himself?

It's understandable that you wish the world were simpler. That becomes a
problem when you refuse to accept that reality ISN'T cooperating.

I'm well aware that there's more to life than your cigarette, and the
dangerous particles it's emitting. And I'm not talking about you
smoking on your own property (and keeping that junk CONFINED to your
property), but in public where it IS interfering with the rights of others.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The trouble with Communism is the Communists, just as the trouble with
Christianity is the Christians." [H.L. Mencken]