Posted to alt.home.repair
Jesse[_8_] Jesse[_8_] is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 5/28/2016 1:17 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
I remember something about how someone who smoked for 40 years has spent enough money to buy a house (and the house isn't putting poison in
your lungs).

A couple of years ago, we had an election here about allowing sales of beer and wine. I'd much rather have cigarette sales illegal.

Of course, alcohol isn't completely harmless, but at least you don't have alcohol fumes coming out of the user and infecting others.

Research is revealing that the refined carbohydrate and its resultant diseases (metabolic syndrome) is going to bankrupt healthcare in 20 years
or so.

Type II diabetics and dementia patients are its most expensive victims.