Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 3:18:39 PM UTC-4, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 05/28/2016 12:34 PM, Reggie wrote:

[snip]

Let's ban "pure-fume" first.

Yes, and face powder. I've seen excesses that interfere with peoples'
breathing too.

BTW, I don't REALLY want any of these things banned. Id rather people
consider the affects of what they do.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The trouble with Communism is the Communists, just as the trouble with
Christianity is the Christians." [H.L. Mencken]

smokers tradionally get mad and speak of their right to smoke...

they ignore all the bad effects. and everyone pays the costs of their medical care...my dad has recurrent bladder cancer, and nothing more can be done for it....

he quit smoking many years ago. but the smoking does dna damage. that only shows up years later