Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
dvus dvus is offline

Default Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database

On 5/27/2016 9:33 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2016 07:13:54 -0500
SeaNymph wrote:

On 5/27/2016 6:05 AM, dvus wrote:
On 5/26/2016 2:44 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 5/26/2016 7:19 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/26/2016 8:11 AM, SeaNymph wrote:
Possibly, but that's life. I'm sick of the left trying to
convince people that law abiding gun owners are the problem.
They continue to ignore the criminal element and frankly,
they're all idiots, imo.

And the real problems are just starting. I had a family member
take a child to the doctor. During the visit the family member
was asked if there were guns in the house. After confirming
that there were, the family member was asked if the ammo was
kept separately. Really?

Does anyone else get the feeling that our once
great and free nation is changing. Really being
fundamentally transformed, with liberals as Our
Nation's Leaders.

I've had that feelings for years now, about 8 years.

If the GOP wasn't so dead-set on maintaining the status-quo they
could easily stave off all the nonsense the minority liberals are
pushing. That's one of the reasons I like Trump, he doesn't care
about "the way things used to be", he's interested in putting the
US back on top economically and to hell with all this PC nonsense.

I believe you are right about the GOP. I believe those in charge are
absolute idiots, not willing to take a stand. The democrats are very
quick to blame things on republicans, but the republicans never seem
to fight back or stand up for anything.

They are Girlie men voted in by same.

I think most of them are just career politicians who like things the way
they are, what with their exemption from the laws and regulations they
do pass and the comfy life they've set up for themselves.

--
dvus