Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Wny are prices so different; incredible shipping speed

On Fri, 27 May 2016 13:56:51 -0400, Micky wrote:

Why are prices so different?

For Kenmore machine made by Whirlpool

How can the two places have such different prices?

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDeta...s=a11b6c7&mr=0
$16.19 + $6.25 shipping = $22.44.
Says it's Whirlpool OEM Part #WP95405

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/kenm...2/0153200.html
$28.68 won't give the shipping charge until I fill in my name,
address, etc.

Also seems to promise incredible delivery, so maybe it's expensive:
Ship to Baltimore, MD
Order in the next 24 hrs.39 mins. to arrive Thursday, May 26, 2016
It's 2:20PM on the 25th now so that means I can wait until 3PM
tomorrow and still get it delivered tomorrow! Does that seem
believable or did they make a programming error?

(not only that, but the time I have left to order ticks down without
my reloading the screen!)

Have you ever heard of "supply and demand?" Capitalism.

It's what your wacky left is against. If Bernie was to have his way both of those places would have to charge the same price
-- probably about $60.00 plus $10 or $12 dollars for shipping.