Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Mixing small batches of joint compound

On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 10:44:05 PM UTC-4, RoyalPayne wrote:
replying to DerbyDad03, RoyalPayne wrote:
Nope, just glad someone did the math for me. 10 years? not getting the time
reference....I just read a thread that popped up in response to my query. My
situation had just come up, and had plenty to do until there was a answer.

According to Google Groups, jgodean responded with the math on April 16, 2016.
The previous response in thread was dated 6/16/2006, thus the "10 year time reference".

I guess the real question is "Why did jgodean wait 10 years to post a response
to jdgrii8338's original question?"