Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database

on 5/27/2016, Stormin Mormon supposed :
On 5/27/2016 8:32 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
SeaNymph formulated the question :

I want less government, not more. Seems the liberals want total control.

IMO both sides do. Liberals want to legislate bathrooms and
conservatives want to legislate reproduction rights. We need both
conservatives and liberals. Our government is like two drunks fighting
over the wheel of a car going down the road. The only reason we make any
progress at all is by bouncing off of parked cars.

Liberals do things like renaming infant murder
and calling it reproduction rights.

Liberals often use the "everyone is doing it"
arguments as if some how that makes it right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant