Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database

On 5/27/2016 8:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 8:22:34 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
It happens that SeaNymph formulated :
On 5/25/2016 7:42 PM, Diesel wrote:
SeaNymph
Wed, 25 May 2016 20:41:28 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

[snip]

Possibly, but that's life. I'm sick of the left trying to convince people
that law abiding gun owners are the problem. They continue to ignore the
criminal element and frankly, they're all idiots, imo.

And the real problems are just starting. I had a family member take a child
to the doctor. During the visit the family member was asked if there were
guns in the house. After confirming that there were, the family member was
asked if the ammo was kept separately. Really?

How is that any of their business? I suppose they did that in response
to mental or emotional issues with the child, which in this
administration makes it their business. That's what happens when the
pro-gun camp insists that crazy people are the real problem, not a
proliferation of guns. You just can't win I guess.

ROFL. Obviously having docs ask about guns in the house and ammo is very
much in line with the lib agenda, and totally out of line with the gun rights groups.

A good friend of mine tells me that his doctor has been asking him about
guns in the house as well. Seems this doctor has been doing it for many
years, back before Bush even.

My friend will go there and the doctor comes in and tells him about his
latest firearm's acquisitions and then asks my friend which new guns
he's bought!g

None of my docs have asked and I hope that they never do. I like them
all but they'll only ask that question once. The second time I hear it,
I'll find a new doctor.