Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database

On 5/27/2016 8:34 AM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 5/27/2016 7:32 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:

IMO both sides do. Liberals want to legislate bathrooms and
conservatives want to legislate reproduction rights. We need both
conservatives and liberals. Our government is like two drunks fighting
over the wheel of a car going down the road. The only reason we make any
progress at all is by bouncing off of parked cars.

What we need, imo, is term limits for congress. I really believe that
would put a stop to the unending partisanship, and remove the issue of
politicians worrying more about money and power than anything else.

I'd like to forcefully remind them they are elected reps, not Our
Nation's Leaders.

--
..
Christopher A. Young