Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Buffalo[_3_] Buffalo[_3_] is offline

Default Happy Armed Forces Day to all who Honorably Serve

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message news

On 5/26/2016 5:01 PM, Buffalo wrote:
It is true that once a city (Country) is burned down, it takes a long
time to rebuild it.
Yes, much longer than 8 yrs, a hell of a lot longer than Bush and Cheney
and the Right Wingers predicted how long the Iraq War would take.
Bush lit the match, and let it 'burn' and 'burn' and 'burn'.
Even during the 2008 election process, it was strongly asked, why would
anybody want to be the President since the Economy is tanking SO badly.
Course, right wingers would have still been blaming Clinton (many yrs
more than the 8 you mentioned) if Mc Cain had been elected.
Like I said before, the right wing almost never takes responsibility for
its actions, if they don't turn out well.

Have more right wingers or left wingers have served in the military in
the last 20 yrs?
Put your head back in the 'sand'.

The unemployment rate
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...loyment-charts
Shot up with the Oh Bomb Us style of running the country.

Why would right wingers serve in a liberal military, run by liberals? From
what I've heard of "rules of (not) engagement"
it's pretty much suicide to go into combat zones. With the
rules and policies stacked against you so severely.

Typical right wing answer. We want our rights and will start wars, but 'our'
kind will not serve in the military on the front lines.
It is suicide to go into combat zones, so let others do that, not us.

--
Buffalo