Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
NEMO NEMO is offline

Default A GOY NYMED MICHY AXED, "How to remove toilet seat?"

On Thu, 26 May 2016 14:17:45 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Upper Michigan" wrote:

On 5/26/2016 2:10 PM, Micky wrote:
I started to take the oak toilet seat off, but it's always hard when
they use the standard plastic nuts to get a hold of them. This time
it's worse because the bolt is rusted, but using my fingers and using
a vice-grip pliers, I couldn't even start it turning.

Any suggestions?

Mick, old pal....... Wot I do it to rub some K-Y Jelly onto the threads,
and then very gently begin turning the nut first forwards and then
backwards........forwards and backwards.........back and forth......Oh!
Wot the **** just happend in my trousers! HOW EMBARRASSING!

You've found a novel use for Kentucky jelly, KKKowloon! Make sure you
got, enough left for your sodomy sessions with 'Pleasance'!