Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default Happy Armed Forces Day to all who Honorably Serve

On 5/26/2016 10:33 AM, Buffalo wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 5/24/2016 3:30 PM, Buffalo wrote:
Your logic and examples are basically illogical and immature.
Amazing how many right-wingers are so upset about Benghazi's few deaths,
but not at all upset by the several hundred of thousands of deaths
caused by the unjust and illogical war that George W Bush and Cheney
started.
Like I stated previously, "Conservatives seem to always have excuses and
rarely take responsibility for their actions when their actions, or
inactions,do not turn out well".
Neither Party is blameless and only a fool would think so.

Some how, fighting terrorism and the spread of
radical islam doesn't strike me as unjust and
illogical. Of course, it's easy to say when one
is in the USA, and not seeing first hand the
terror victims. That changed on 9/11 and in Boston
when the Boston Marathon bombing occured on US
soil.

My experience is that conservatives are the ones
who do take responsibility, and try to do better.

The lack of responsibility has been from the left,
from what I see.

Perhaps you could give one logical reason why Iraq was picked for the
'war' on terrorism because of 911.
The only one I could come up with was that Sadam threatened W's father.
Stupid war that costs us way too many lives and it was not even with the
right Country.
Ineffective and an ignorant and arrogant act by our Country

Jeez, how long is the left going to blame Bush for all the problems in
this country? How much money, how many jobs, and how many still
unemployed has this administration cost this country. Lives ruined,
businesses shut down, people out of work for years. So, where's the
accountability?