Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database

SeaNymph
Thu, 26 May 2016 12:11:57 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

Possibly, but that's life. I'm sick of the left trying to
convince people that law abiding gun owners are the problem. They
continue to ignore the criminal element and frankly, they're all
idiots, imo.

I don't know the difference between the left or right in the context
you're using. Politics is something I freely admit to having very
little knowledge of. What little knowledge of the subject I do have
boils down to this: It's people who lie for your vote and pass laws
I'm supposed to obey whether I personally like them or not. I have no
real say in the creation of the law. Politicians seem to be a lot
like lawyers, with the exception of screwing an individual/company
over, the politician can screw thousands/millions more over with
ease. As far as your remaining commentary, I completely agree with
you.

And the real problems are just starting. I had a family member
take a child to the doctor. During the visit the family member
was asked if there were guns in the house. After confirming that
there were, the family member was asked if the ammo was kept
separately. Really?

Of course. Said parents could have gotten an unexpected visit from
child protective services and/or police depending on the answers the
child provides, too. I expect things will continue to get worse as
time marches on.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That