Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to clean outside of white aluminum gutters

replying to Ray K, Daniel Andrews wrote:
3 quarts water 1 quart bleach 2 oz. TSP cleaner put into pressure
sprayer. Wet area with water and apply solution. Wait ten minutes or
till
area starts to dry, and apply again. Then pressure wash away! The
secret
is in
number of applications with the solution and allowing atleast ten
minutes to
soak in. Also scrubbing while waiting is a good pass time and only
helps
your
cause. If you apply patience to most things the results seem to be
professional

Thank you. Supposed to rain tomorrow. I'll try and
remember to try this in the AM before the rain washes
my trailer for me. Would be nice to make it look a
bit cleaner. Will let you know how it works out.

Much appreciated. I did remove a lot of dirt
and crud from the outside of my (white, aluminum)
trailer sides. The formula was not 100% perfect,
but did a considerable lot of good. I've been
here about twenty years. This is the cleanest
I've seen in those years. And I did try power
washing with clean water, a couple years ago.

Some day in dry weather, I may paint over some
of the dirty areas. Well, some day.

--
..
Christopher A. Young