Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bird Brain''s personal subject lines

On 5/25/2016 8:50 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 6:27:11 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
If you insist on changing subject lines it would be nice if you had the thoughtfulness to remove the "" at the beginning
so one wouldn't have to search for a nonexistent the original post.

Why did you snip out Stormy's text?

Since your comment was directed at him, it would have been nice if you had
left his text in the post. Things get pretty confusing when you don't.

Don't we have one thread already about
dishonest editing and agenda based
quoting of interview subjects?

"I've never been fond of the night life,
night clubbing, and the folks who say ooh
baby this sure is the way to seals up a good
time, party to death. I'd rather be home
where there is no one to molest my rights,
and my expenses are small. Know what I mean,
boys?"

AS SEEN ON KATIE COURIC:
"I've been fond of
clubbing,
baby seals
to death. I'd rather be home
molest
small
boys?"

Brought to you by the liberal media, the
number 3, and the letter L.

--
..
Cookie Monster A. Young