Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Relief when Brexit is finished

On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 17:26:27 UTC+1, Capitol wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 14:12:13 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In ,
wrote:

Brexit is a leap into the unknown -

No, joining the EEC was a leap in to the unkoown.

Yes it was. Many years ago. So not unknown now.

Leaving the EU *is* a leap into the unknown.

Like leaping into the unknown was 43 years ago.

So is leaping into the unknown a good think or a bad thing, going by experience ?

IME it's a good thing if you're prepared to be flexible and work
hard,

which is the whole point of the EU as it IS NOT willing to work hard at anything just have endless meetings come up with cometties that's need new plush buildings and lots of money spent on it.

which going by previous posts. is against Dave's principles. I did
it 40 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did.

So what did you do ?

Yes, there were
ups and downs but I have a retirement lifestyle I could only dream of
when I was 30.